God is in the house.  This week this mid-life domestic goddess finds her self in Dallas Texas at the National Christian Women in Media convention (www.cwima.org) When you say yes to God it takes you places you never thought you would go.  This stay at home mom is finding her true confidence in the Lord as she interacts with christian women from all over the nation in all kinds of media.  Out of my comfort zone yes but full plugged in to the confidence in the Lord.

I have learned so much this weekend and I can't wait to see what the day brings.  Yesterday I was seated at table with actress and author Ann Ault.  She is looking over my writing to for my book and giving me some suggestions.  I am blessed by her and I can not wait to get her book.  I would by it now but I have no room in my bag because I felt I needed to pack so many shoes.  (one can never have to many shoes)

This will be a weekend I will never forget.  To listen to such beautiful women in the Lord was amazing.  Sheila Walsh www.sheilawalsh.com , Ruth Grahamwww.ruthgrahamandfriends.org ,Thelma Wells www.thelmawells.com , Pat Smith www.treasureyou.org and many other amazing women of God had great things to share with  us.

This mid-life domestic Goddess is loving every minute of this and is even getting past the fact that I have to wear nylons.  Not exactly my normal style in my sporting event life.  God is good and I can't wait to see what he has planned today.

www.facebook.com/TheHeartfeltRamblingsOfAMidlifeDomesticGoddess?ref=hl

No comments: